The Eight Secrets of Long Life are really quite simple!
- Don’t smoke. If you do, stop now!
- Drink moderately or don’t drink at all.
- Get a good night’s sleep of eight hours.
- Get off the couch and get moving in some regular fashion, 30 minutes at a time, several times a week. Walking vigorously is a top choice.
- Forget the scales. Eat moderately so you maintain your weight in relation to your height.
- Eat regularly, whether that’s two meals a day, three, or five. Whatever you normally do, keep it up. It’s the regularity of life and moderation in your eating, sleeping, and exercising that make all the difference.
- Eat breakfast for sure.
- Be sure to take your GNLD supplements each and every day. Formula IV, Formula IV Plus, or Stress, Sports or Active 30, Salmon Oil, Carotenoids and your chosen protein drink are a must….add additional products for your own personal needs.
This recipe for long life will give you a great chance to live a happy, healthy, life. Good Luck and God Bless!
The first seven secrets to long life are from Research conducted by Lester Breslow, MD, UCLA School of Public Health; #8 – GNLD Scientific Advisory Board